No products in the cart.
Restoor Skin Essentials – CBD Topical – Hyaluronic Acid Hydration Boost Serum – 30mg
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Skin Serum – Serums are a great addition to any skin care routine because they help deliver vitamins & nutrients to the deepest layers of your skin.
- Works Great On All Skin Types – Normal, Dry, Oily, Combination and Sensitive.
- Minimizes Appearance of Fine Lines and Wrinkles – Wrinkles and Fine Lines are all apart of the natural aging process. This skin care serum helps to counter act the aging process while hydrating and moisturizing your skin.
- Nourishes your Skin by Replacing Lost Moisture. – Adding a Hyaluronic Acid Serum to your skin care routine is one of the best and easiest things you can do to boost your skin hydration level.
- Hyaluronic Acid acts as a potent Hydrator, it helps retain over 1000 times its weight in water, making it an excellent moisturizer. The skin care secret to smooth and supple skin.
Achieve ultimate skin hydration with Restoor’s Hyaluronic Acid Hydration Boost. Hyaluronic Acid acts as a potent hydrator, it helps retain over 1000 times its weight in water, making it an excellent moisturizer. As we age, our body naturally loses Hyaluronic Acid causing a loss of moisture and skin elasticity. Keep your skin looking & feeling young again by replenishing your body’s Hyaluronic Acid with Restoor Skin Care.
- Cleanse face thoroughly
- Pat face dry
- Apply several drops onto fingertips and gently massage into desired area.
- Apply your favorite moisturizer after application to enhance results.
- What type of Skin Does This Serum Work Best For?
What Are The Benefits of this Skin Care Serum?
- Promotes Elasticity
- Moisturizing Properties
- Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Nourishes your skin by replacing lost moisture
What are the Ingredients in this Skin Care Serum?
Water, Sodium Hyaluronate (1%;100% pure), Benzylalcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid.
Hyaluronic Acid is a humectant, which is a substance that attracts and retains water molecules. Humectants in skin care or cosmetic moisturizers draw water molecules from the air and from underlying layers of skin. Humectants have other important skin care qualities, such as prolonging a moisturizer’s shelf life. Roughly half of the hyaluronic acid in your body is present in your skin, where it binds to water to help retain moisture. However, the natural aging process and exposure to things like ultraviolet radiation from the sun, tobacco smoke and pollution can decrease its amounts in the skin. Applying hyaluronic acid topically may prevent this decline by giving your body extra amounts to incorporate into the skin. Hydrated skin also reduces the appearance of wrinkles, which may explain why several studies show that supplementing with it can make skin appear smoother. Hyaluronic Acid is NOT going to replace your skin elastin but, it can help with the appearance of tightness in the skin. When oily skin is stripped of hydration it overcompensates to hydrate the skin by producing oil. A big misconception is that oily and acne prone skins don’t need hydration, but in fact, they do. When Hyaluronic Acid is introduced into your daily skin care routine, the pros out weigh the cons. Making Hyaluronic Acid a must for your daily skin care regiment. Hyaluronic Acid Hydration Boost can be combined with any of your favorite moisturizer skin care products.
Skin Care Definitions:
Humectant – retaining or preserving moisture
Elasticity – the ability of your skin to resume its normal shape after being stretched or compressed; stretchiness.